- Ancelotti: Becks could coach posted 2 hours ago
- Graham signs as Daly exits Tannadice posted 2 hours ago
- Kagawa's regret at Fergie exit posted 2 hours ago
- When AW said the signs were there re SAF retiring do you... posted on Twitter 2 hours ago
- Premier League farewells in pictures posted 2 hours ago
- Arsenal Ladies are in Continental Cup action at Meadow Park this afternoon.... posted on Twitter 4 hours ago
- Read our Media Watch page for the latest #Arsenal gossip and opinion.... posted on Twitter 5 hours ago
- Match preview from newest member of @GunnersTown team, Only young but writes... posted on Twitter 6 hours ago
- Arsenal expect to make Champions League while Tottenham fear more pain posted 16 hours ago
- Premier League fans' verdict part one: Arsenal to Norwich posted 16 hours ago
- Sorry for seemingly spamming your TL people… posted on Twitter 2 days ago
- Apparently NFB = no facebook? Nope,well l have but its full of... posted on Twitter 2 days ago
- Just to confirm: @MetroSanderson is a fake account and not me. I’m... posted on Twitter 10 days ago
HEAD TO HEAD
Arsenal square off against Spurs at White Hart Lane in the North London derby and are a top priced 3.25 with bet365 to beat their arch rivals.
Both clubs come into the clash in good form having not lost a single game in their last 5 league fixtures – Arsenal winning 4 and drawing 1, and Spurs having won 3 and drawn 2.
The stats also reveal that Spurs have lost only one of their last seven home games against the Gunners, however Arsene Wenger’s men have won the last two meetings between the sides at Emirates Stadium by 5-2 on each occasion.
A repeat of that scoreline is priced up at a whopping 201 with Betfred for those who believe history repeating itself.
However that probability of that happening is reflected in the huge odds, and a small wager on Arsenal winning 3-2 looks more sensible at odds of 29 with Betfred.
With goals in mind, over 2.5 looks a cracking punt at 1.67 with bet365 as the stats reveal that 12 of the last 13 matches between the two sides have gone over that total.
In the goalscorer markets I like the look of the odds on offer for Olivier Giroud.
He has had more headed attempts than any other player in the top-flight this season (26), could well cause the Spurs backline all sorts of problems with his aerial presence in the box.
PRE-MATCH PRESS INTERVIEW
PRE-MATCH ANALYSIS BY ARSENAL FAN TV
Score predictions anyone?
- Chronicles of The Cannon: Our Victory Over Villainy Part 1 Scene 4
- Chronicles of the Cannon: Pandemonium Everywhere (Part 1 Scene 3)
- Chronicles of the Cannon: Little Ado About A Lot (Prt 1 Sc2)
- Chronicles of the Cannon: Where it all began (Part 1 Scene1)
- Dear Wenger: I'm Trying My Best to Believe You, Believe Me, I am.