The AGM wasn’t a ride in the park as I hear…
Now, for all of you sitting in-front of your office computers with a cuppa or scalding mug of coffee, and for some reason can’t digest the whole discourse, here’s the summary:
- There may be more payments to Kroenke’s company and we’re never going to know what for. The best you’ll be told would be ‘important services’.
- Sad news for WOBs, only Wenger can decide when he’s had enough, even if he’s got no plan. Hear Chips:
“If he has a plan, we back it,’ said Keswick. “If he doesn’t, we keep quiet.”
- We’ll never really know how much cash Arsenal has in her reserves. Why? Well, it’s just something the Board think you shouldn’t know.
- You’ll never really know all you’re supposed to know from AGMs…err…didn’t I just say that? :/
- Kroenke will most probably own all of Arsenal one day and that one day is soon…
Okay, now, if you have all the time in the world then, click here to read the full article.